- The contest will be limited to no more than seven contestant pairs.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee acceptance as a contestant pair except for winners of state feeder contests.
- Interested Master/slave pairs should complete the online Application Form in full. It will be sent automatically to the M/s Contest Coordinator.
- Each application will be reviewed upon submission and the interested Master and slave pair will be informed of application status within 21 days. (or by November 22nd, whichever is first)
- Once accepted, the Master/slave Contest Coordinator will send the contestant a designated code for online registration. The contestant will then have 14 days to complete the online registration and pay the contestant registration fee.
- The contestant fee is $25 per person ($50 per Master/slave couple). Fee covers admission to Southwest Leather Conference. Contestants will be responsible for all pre-purchase of desired meals, event extras and Dance of Souls.
- Final deadline for contestants is November 22nd, 2016 or when seven contestant pairs have been accepted, whichever comes first.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE M/s CONTESTANT
Please provide the following information (please, no links to information).